Registration Form for Dare to Soar Arts Festival - april 21, 2017
Try outs for visual and performing arts Tues. in April 18, 5-7pm
Rules and Regulations:
Please Remember that this event is held in honor of our Patron Saint, St. John Paul II, a man of great culture. Therefore please aim at building up the culture by what you share and bring to display and share. Thank you in advance we look forward having you join us in this effort to elevate our Brothers & Sisters.
All Entries must be registered by Wed., April 12th, 2017--If you have not heard from us but the week of the 17th of April, please contact us
- Your entry should feed at least 20-25 people.
- You must include your ingredients on a notecard in front of your entry.
- You must name your entry.
- If you enter a dip, please provide something to dip with (chips, crackers, etc).
- Please bring your food already prepared not planning on using the St. JPII Kitchen
- There will be prizes for top art selections.
- Many different types of visual art will be admitted
- All entries must be brought to the Newman Center by, Wed., April 12th, 2017
- You must audition your piece before the actual day of Dare to Soar. Auditions will be Tue., April 18, 2017; 5-7 pm
- Time limit for all pieces is 5 minutes.
- Keep in mind the spirit of the day - beauty, uplifting of culture and hearts, elevating the human spirit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sr. Clara: email@example.com