want to learn more about the Catholic faith?
IN need of a sacrament?
rite of christian initiation of adults (r.c.i.a.)
st. jpii wed. 6pm
God created us out of love, and wants us to freely love him in return. After our first parents sinned, the Father continued in his plan to draw us into full relationship to him. This plan was accomplished by sending his only Son to free us from the slavery of sin and reconcile us to himself. Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic tradition?
- Through the initial stages of asking and seeking,
- Through beginning involvement with faithful Catholics,
- Through hearing the Gospel proclaimed,
- Through faithful reflection and prayer on this Word of God,
- Through study and discussion about Catholic teaching and way of life,
- Through doubts and hesitations,
- Through a growing desire to serve and love others,
- Through discernment of God’s call to each human life,
- Through the steps of commitment,
- Through the sacraments of initiation (Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist).
Its not too late to join us at the St. JPII Catholic Newman Center on Wednesday, at 6:00PM!
contact Katie Maggiorie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the calendar for more information!